WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE BROWSING THIS WEBSITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE BOTH READ AND AGREED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- We reserve the right, and may in our sole discretion choose to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and in any manner that we deem appropriate. This includes the right to change, modify, add or remove portions or the whole of our Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- You agree that your use of this Website is for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use this Website for any unlawful purpose, including committing a criminal offence, gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems, or transmitting unlawful material.
- By using this Website, you agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage, harm, claim or any other cost whatsoever that we may sustain as a result of your use of this Website and/or its contents contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to and/or use of our Website, or any part thereof, and/or terminate your user account (if applicable) at any time if we, in our sole discretion, determine that you have not used the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Your access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend such access without further notice.
AVAILABILITY AND ACCURACY OF WEBSITE CONTENT
- By accessing our Website and/or using our online facilities, you warrant that you have attained majority status (18 years of age or older), are emancipated or have your parents/legal guardian`s consent to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You further warrant that your legal capacity is not diminished due to mental incapacity.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Although we take reasonable measures to ensure that the Website is available to you at all times, you agree that we shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage caused by or arising from the unavailability of, any interruption in or your access or use of the Website. We shall not be liable, if for any reason, this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Although we strive to take reasonable steps to ensure that information on our Website is accurate and as up-to-date as possible, we do not warrant that the content or information displayed is/shall always be accurate, complete and/or current and you should not assume that this is always the case, and should consult with us before making any decision to act on this information.
- You expressly agree that the use of this Website is entirely at your own risk. The Website and all its contents are provided on an “as is” basis, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to the accuracy of the contents of the website. We do not warrant that the website’s functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site or its server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
- We accept no liability, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused arising from the access or use of the Website.
- Wherever this Website provides links to other websites, this should not be construed as constituting any relationship or endorsement of the linked third party, and reliance on all information provided by the external link is done so at your own risk.
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images, logos, text, images, video, audio or other material) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of the Business and/or its licensors. All such proprietary works, and the compilation of such proprietary works, are the subject of copyright and which belongs to the Business, its affiliates or subsidiaries, and/or any third-party owner of such rights (the “Intellectual Property Owners”) and is protected by South African and international copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by the Business and its licensors. You may however store, print and display the content supplied, but solely for your own personal use.
- This Website and its contents may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of the Business.
- All rights in and to the relevant intellectual property in question is reserved and retained by the relevant Intellectual Property Owners. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, you are not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property in or to the content.
- The law governing these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation its interpretation and all disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions, is the law of the Republic of South Africa and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts in respect of any matter arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Whenever possible, each provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in a manner which makes it effective and valid under applicable law, but if any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, that illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, all of which shall remain in full force.
- We welcome your comments and questions regarding these Terms and Conditions. Kindly direct any comments and questions to us via our Get in Touch page: Contact Us